Friday, November 28, 2014

Black and Blue Friday


For Black Friday today, I slept in until it was no longer black out. Then slept a little more.

When I finally did go shopping, it was 11 a.m. or so. And it was not for any special deals. I needed to pick up a few items for tomorrow's potluck lunch at the Cookie Bake and a few things for home. Even at that LATE hour, it was still quite the overcrowded adventure!

I am glad I did not brave any crowds last night or today before sunrise. Not worth it. Plus, I don't even know what's on my shopping list this year!

For the blue part of my Black & Blue Friday, I enjoyed some Royal Blue time watching the Assumption basketball teams play in our annual Cranberry Classic hoops tournament. I went to the girls varsity game at 1 p.m. and saw them beat Nekoosa. Tonight, I watched the boys varsity team pull off a victory, too.

I'm kind of excited. I love basketball season!

In between games, I made a salad for lunch tomorrow, did some laundry, packed for the trip and squeezed in one Hallmark Christmas movie! (Of course!)

Now it's early to bed, early to rise so I can graze another day and expand my thighs!







No comments: