Sunday, November 30, 2014

'Tis the Seasons

There's so many seasons going on right now.

As Carter and I headed south and back home today, I was reminded that it was still deer hunting season. It also is Christmas tree hunting season.

Not sure if it is indicative of the deer hunting season, but I saw more trees being trailered than deer today. I hope you or your hunter found success (including tree hunting). It's definitely feeling and looking like Christmas around here!

We got home just in time for me to switch into Advent season.

This evening we had an Advent by Candlelight event for the ladies of the church. Several women "hosted" tables, decorating them and serving up dessert. Yummy,  yummy dessert!


My friend and "half" sister Chris invited me to sit at her table to enjoy the music, devotion and fellowship. Doesn't her table look pretty? The picture doesn't do it justice but it turned out funky cool on my camera phone. A very enjoyable evening.

Got home just in time to switch to Hallmark season. Oh wait, I already switched into that weeks ago. Did watch one movie I had DVR'd last night. Could watch another since I don't have to get up early for work tomorrow.

I should probably get to bed early, though, so I can wake up and have my first piece of Advent chocolate!

'Tis the season!


No comments: