Monday, December 1, 2014

Handling the Holidays

Yes, this is a total commercial message, but it's fitting on cyber Monday, right?

I mentioned awhile back how successful essential oils have been for me. Depending on the oil, the blend and the application, I can sleep at night, I can run without hip pain and I don't have to cough all night when the congestion season hits.

And that's a just a few "cures" for me.

I am placing my December order on Tuesday night so I thought I share with you a few examples of doTERRA essential oils that may help you handle the stress of the holidays... along with the germs and the overeating, etc. Just click on image to view it larger.


Check out the website I have listed (www.mydoterra.com/robynaustin) or email me (purplepridera@yahoo.com) if you aren't sure what might work for you.

If now is not the time for you, I do place orders every month because there's always someone new who is discovering the magic of essential oils!



No comments: