Saturday, December 27, 2014

Top Secret Santa


Can't tell you much about today since most of it involved preparations for tomorrow's Hedberg family Christmas.

I was up and baking by 8:30 and sat down very little for the next 9 hours. Made something for the lunch, something for dessert and something interesting for the "girls."

That pretty much took me to supper and cooking a turkey breast, later served with mashed potatoes and gravy with dinner rolls. I know. This domestic kick has got to stop!

Sat down in front of the computer to do a quick graphic design thing and it dawned on me that I have not come up with a part / song / poem / skit / presentation / game / something for the annual family Christmas Program tomorrow! Often times I do think of something on the way to the celebration, but the drive is only 3 hours not 4 so I better not press my luck.

So I'm blogging now  – telling you basically NOTHING about my day – so I can log off and turn my thinking cap on.

And since hubby just returned from town with a "this is your last chance to get an eggnog shake" from Culver's for me... I am now inspired! M-m-m... yes!



No comments: