Friday, November 21, 2014

Sneak Preview






Today was like a sneak preview into the weekend. Except for the weather part, that's actually changing for the better! Maybe the other "shows" are, too.

As a sneak peek to Sunday's Packer-Viking game...

Yes, I am a glutton for punishment and wore a Vikings sweatshirt to work today... and long-sleeve Vikings shirt underneath... and Viking socks. Got a little ribbing from Packers fans, naturally, but I explained that I probably wouldn't be wearing purple on Monday. If nothing else, I am a loyal fan but a realistic one.

As a sneak peek to a Mockingjay Saturday...

Finally watched the second movie in the Hunger Games series tonight. So I am all set to see third movie, Mockingjay, tomorrow with my girlfriend Christine. We both managed to get our preview viewing done this week. Now that's homework I can handle.



Speaking of homework...

Carter brought his report card home for the second hex (we do hexes, not quarters) and I hope his Language Arts grade is not a preview of things to come. The reading-writing-editing gene skipped this generation unfortunately. Perhaps he could an English as a Second Language course??

Just kidding. I love him and I just throw that in there once in awhile to see if he reads my blog. So far, I am safe. If you get a sneak peek into the future and know when I won't be, please let me know.

I don't mind a spoiler alert now and then.


No comments: