Sunday, November 16, 2014

Game Day






Today was unofficially an official Game Day around here. And we had quite the variety....

HUNGER GAMES: With the 3rd in the Hunger Games movie sequel coming out next week, by BFF and I decided we better refresh our minds on the first two. So, after church she came over and we watched part one, The Hunger Games. Realizing part two, Catching Fire, is more than 2 hours long, we had to bag our plans and try to watch it separately over the course of this week. Now it's been so long since I read the trilogy that I don't know what adheres to the book storyline and what doesn't. That might be a good thing.

GAME OVER: Since the Packers played late, they had the Vikings-Bears game on around here. Really, you didn't have to do us any favors, CBS. Could have missed that one! Still need to somehow win 2 more games this year to win as many as our struggling team last year. Good grief. They make it hard some years. Won't go to the dark side, though. Never.

GAME ON: While supper was in the oven, hubby and I played some 3 to 13. It is rare that I beat him at that card game and almost unheard of that I beat him twice in a row. So of course I have blog about that. And it was no small margin of victory either!! Too bad we didn't bet on it.

LAME GAME: It was snowing and cold again so I was not going to run or even walk outside. I did do some shoveling so I got my strength and cardio in. But decided later I would do a Jillian Michaels DVD. Oh she herself is not LAME. She kicks butt and that is why the next day I am always LAME, as in moving quite slowly since I did too much even following the easier workout. Yay. Can't wait 'til tomorrow!

GAME NIGHT: Tonight my game of keeping up with all the new Christmas movies will continue. I had to DVR a few I missed last weekend. I know, right? How could I of all people be dropping the ball on this? Good thing no one keeps score in that game. Better get back in the lineup ... now!


No comments: