Monday, November 9, 2015

Dietary Decisions


I'm almost embarrassed to admit that the hardest decision I had to make today was how to break my diet.

I had to run a quick errand at lunchtime and it took all the willpower in my possession not to stop at Rocky's pizza or DQ. Just wanted something bad so badly. But, and I swear it's the truth, I went right back to work and did not stop anywhere. Just enjoyed some tasty oatmeal for lunch.

I even went to kickboxing class and was worked over extra hard since I was the only one there.

But now, after my cousin posted the photo above, I'm ready to dive into a bad decision again! Knowing that the era of Pumpkin will soon fall and my other favorite – Mint everything – is right around the corner, I feel bad for Pumpkin. I can't just dismiss it out of my life just yet.

So I have the Schwan's Autumn Treat Ice Cream "softening" a bit as a I type and it should be good to go now for a partner in viewing The Voice. Hey, no one else is going to watch it with me, so Pumpkin wins again!

And let's not be too hasty in turning the reins over to "Minter." We have to give some creds to Gingerbread and Eggnog.

Yup, I gotta whole mess of bad decisions coming my way. If anyone has any willpower to spare, feel free to send it my way.

Snail mail is fine. No need to rush on my account.


No comments: