Monday, November 23, 2015

Scaling Back

Still trying to finish NO-vember on a strong note, but it seems the odds are against me.

What are the chances I actually get motivated to go to kickboxing after work and class gets canceled? Pretty slim chances but yes, I got there and there was a note posted that it was called off. So, you know me, I took the whole night off.

The thing with this early darkness is that it is stinkin' dark early! Too dark to go traipsing around the neighborhood trying to get exercise. Hopefully, hubby and I will be replacing out dead treadmill soon. We may have found one that will do the work, I mean work for us.

Until then, I guess it's a good move the set the scales back 10 pounds. Even 5 is a good holiday buffer.

We can find other venues for exercise, too. Instead of parking my butt on the couch to watch The Voice tonight, I could do sit-ups and push-ups doing commercials.

Just kidding. The popcorn's already poppin'.

Good thought, though.



No comments: