Sunday, July 10, 2016

Orange TV


There have been too many spoiler alerts about Orange is the New Black season 4, I had to cave and binge watch today. It was just a minor binge, though.

I had a few other things to do, like take time for church, a birthday party and a run (to try and run off the ice cream cake!).

As a result, I am only through 5 episodes so still, please, keep your spoilers to yourselves.

I could binge through it this week but I honestly do have better things to do. Plus, if it follows the same pattern as previous seasons, Netflix won't release OITNB season 5 until NEXT summer. Should pace myself.

Probably can do that by interrupting my week with work, for one thing, plus kickboxing, church meeting and book study. Would love to sneak in kayaking and/or golf, too, but let's just see how it goes.

Tune in for some exciting renovation news, too. I have the "before" pictures just waiting for the "after." It's our own drama series, of sorts!


No comments: