Friday, November 3, 2017

Countdown to Mush

Yes, it IS that time of year already. Countdown to Christmas has already begun on the Hallmark Channel.

And, since the temps just peaked above freezing today, I feel like I'm in the Christmas mood. And I feel like snuggling under a warm blanket to watch one of the movies. This will help me keep pace with the DVR as well. Winning.

In addition to the mushy stuff in these predictable movies I love, I'm also counting down to literal mush.

Like snow and rain and slush.... mush. Counting down, but not looking forward to, a walk-run race tomorrow, which could get a bit mushy. Very cold and mushy. You'll hear the details tomorrow on that one. Crossing my fingers the radar and forecast are wrong.

At least Hallmark doesn't lie. If the first movie in my queue is Marry Me at Christmas, it's guaranteed mush.

Wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments: