Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Hey, Turkeys

My favorite things about Thanksgiving week are...


Using my kayaking skills...

Thankfully setting the scales back...

And, of course, spending time with my baby and the rest of the family!

College Boy comes home Wednesday afternoon. The way my week of work and other activities is going, I might not get to spend much time with him except on Turkey Day and possibly Saturday if I can kidnap him for the Cookie Bake up north. So I'll treasure the minutes I have!

After attending the visitation tonight for our friends' dad, I also will be doling out extra hugs to all family members those two days. And remind myself to treasure the minutes I have with them, too!

Turkeys get a lot of attention this week. But don't forget to show some love for what fills your heart, not just your stomach.

No comments: