Monday, November 20, 2017

LOL SOS


This just in... As of today, half of the 8 R's are now in their 60s! Say what?

My sister RoAnn (aka Annie Ro) crossed the threshold today as the 4th SOS (aka Sister Over Sixty). Seriously, they do call themselves that. Well, until my bro gets there. Then it's Siblings Over Sixty.

It is my duty as one of the babies to point this out. As I have so diligently done with each milestone. Now, of course, it's catching up with us twins and we'll never hear the end of it when we finally reach the big one... at some point in the way off future.

These senior texting codes just cracked me up. And, since Annie Ro enjoyed a delicious carrot cake on her birthday, I have some freedom to poke fun. She is riding high on frosting. Plus she's my fellow Purple Princess and loves me best. Plus she's the "baby" of the SOS Club so she can still point out these apply to HER older sisters!

LOL SSOS.

Lots of love, Skol Sister over Sixty!

No comments: