Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Five Days

Remember when 2020 sucked? Well it's been 5 whole days into 2021 and we're still not seeing the Wonderful World that Louis Armstrong used to sing about. Instead, we're seeing ugly.

Really ugly.

And frankly, I just can't wrap my head around today's events in Washington. I guess I'm telling my future self that if she wants to know about what the heck was happening, just Google it by date or related subject matters, because there's a lot: storming capitol, electoral college, protests, election fraud, Trump, riot, 25th Amendment, democracy. Oh, and disappointment.

On a positive note – because we need one – a friend's son going through cancer treatments for the past 15 months was declared "in complete remission" today. Praise the Lord! 

Take that, 2021. You can't steal all our joy.

#findpositives #prayforpeace

 



No comments: