Sunday, January 24, 2021

Snow Use Avoiding It


Since we received the low end of our projected 3-6 inches of the fluffy white stuff overnight, it's no use avoiding the outdoors any longer. Temps were back up to 20-ish so I could resume my winter activities. Uhm no, not snowmobiling. But saw this one and three others today while I was out walking!


According to Skol Man, who bases his measurements by the deck rails, we barely cleared the 3-inch mark. After hubby snowblowed and after I did the weekend chores and attended my virtual church annual meeting, I got out for a walk.

We had sun and it was warmer, but only warmer than yesterday and Friday. Like 24 degrees. Not nice enough to take back my declaration two days ago that we can have both at the same time in January. But enjoyable, nonetheless. Also nice to get 10,000 before even sat down to watch some football.

Saw Tom Brady somehow retain his G.O.A.T. status with a win over the Packers, despite multiple interceptions. And now we're somewhat watching the two youngest QBs in a championship game as KC is leading Buffalo.

While multi-tasking with some reading and photo organization for upcoming scrap camp. You know, the typical Sunday night mood where I better do anything, really, to say I got something done this weekend! I better get back at it. 

Let's have a good week, shall we?

No comments: