Friday, January 29, 2021

She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not

It took a girls night in (or two) and I'm finally getting Sylvester to open up to me. Also, I may have hounded her until she told me what she was thinking.

My first thrilling moment when "her human" was off golfing (indoor simulator) with friends, was when she said this:

Later, when I admittedly trapped her inside a comfy sweatshirt and was petting her, she said:

Jim says that's because I tricked her and she thought it was him petting her. We'll never know, will we?

My backup is my proof that the Meow Talk app translates all of her meows and snippy remarks. When she was too busy to talk to me, she strode by in her cat-walk ways and said:

She's obviously an indoor cat since she's not very quiet when she's on the prowl.

Finally caught one of her weird howling-type cries she likes to do at night:

Nothing to do with the 2 a.m. munchies, she just needs lovin' not food. Still, if she's going to make someone move over in bed so she can lay there and get her back scratched, then I'm pretty sure this is not directed to "mommy." Middle of the night furry alarm clock sounds like "daddy" to me. 

I'll consult with my app and get back to you.

No comments: