Saturday, January 9, 2021

One Crack at a Time


This was the funniest thing I saw today. Because I felt it. In my hips, mainly.

It's January 9th and I've gotten 10,000 steps on at last half of the days this year. I wonder how long I can say that! So with new (to me) efforts to get some walks in, I'm feeling it more than other times I've "started over."

Maybe it's age. Well, yes. That's probably it.

It wasn't fun walking up in the middle of night because I felt like my "psychiatric" nerve was pinched to my IT Band and tied together with some glute muscle. It all hurt on my upper and outer back side. Gotta stretch more, that's all. Because I really want to keep this sporadic streak alive. 

So I faced sloth demon and got back out there today.

Remember when I told you last fall when I saw the wooly bear caterpillar with a wide rust band that we were having a mild winter? We are! Well, it might not be ALL winter, so take advantage of the mild conditions now and the next several days.

And don't fall. In the snow or fall victim to excuses. We got this.

#2021newyou #onestepatatime  

No comments: