Thursday, January 28, 2021

N-ICE Job


After taking two walks today in the teen temps, it wasn't much of a stretch to go stand in the cold and shoot high school hockey tonight. Plus I can just go straight home when I have good hair.

All my hoops were COVID-delayed and this is the last chance I'll get to take pictures of the Rapids team. And, spoiler alert, they'll go into playoffs next week with a nice victory over Marshfield (4-3) to wrap up the season. 

I mainly concentrated on two players who are sons of friends. And a third who is dating a teen I know. Hey, I have a lot of "customers" to please. Ha. 

A few favorites before I head off to my WARM bed...





And this one where Dane blocks it with his right skate. See it?


Good block. And ouch!

Good luck in the playoffs, guys! You've got talent and grit. You'll do well!

No comments: