Monday, January 25, 2021

Living on Love (and Heat)


Apparently I wasn't too confident that I'd win the lottery Saturday because I just checked my ticket now. Nope. Not a single number matched for that chance at $600 million or whatever. I didn't have time to get the Mega Millions tickets either so I don't have that going for me either.

I guess I'm still living on love. 

Next drawing is Wednesday and since someone I do not know won on Saturday, it's back down to $20 million. Yes, I said "down" to $20 million. I mean who can even live on that kind of jackpot? 

I would try.

On a positive note, the sun was back out again – and brilliant today. Even though it was maybe 20 degrees, I took a 2-mile walk at lunch and another one after work. Got my 10,000 steps and still have successfully avoided the treadmill.

I mean it was pretty nippy out there but check out this throwback picture from two years ago on this date....

Holy windchills, Batman! Wow. Negative 26 in Rapids. I must have turned my blanket on at 6 p.m. that night. In fact, I'm shivering now just thinking of that frigid weather we've escaped so far. Uff da. Gonna have to turn on my side of the bed.

Just kidding. It's been warming up for an hour. $weet dream$.

No comments: