Monday, January 11, 2021

He Finally Came Back

Ladies and gentlemen... Appearing in central Wisconsin for the first time since 2020... put your hands together for Mister-r-r-r-r-r-r Sun-n-n-n-n!

Welcome back! And where the heck have you been?! I almost didn't recognize you.


It seriously is the first sunny day in 2021 – in our neck of the woods anyway. It was so weird but gratifying to actually look out my office window and see bright snow and shadows in the back yard. 


I just had to go for a walk after work to enjoy a few minutes of it at least. That's when I realized we haven't had a pretty sunset yet this year either. You kind of need the sun for that. (You know what I mean.)

So whether you realized it on your Monday or not, we were twice blessed today. A shot of vitamin D and a beautiful view. Thanks for coming back, Mr. Sun. You're welcome to stay as you long as you want!

No comments: