Tuesday, December 14, 2021

A Hallmark Moment

Not to brag but... I'm gonna. We started celebrating Christmas in our department – a few activities here and there over the next 10 days since we can't meet in person. So today was trivia. More specifically...

That's right. Hallmark Holiday Movie trivia. I should be embarrassed I won with such a lame (to some, not me) topic. But I would have been more embarrassed if I hadn't won! All this time invested only to lose? Not for me.

Not that I'm competitive. Ha.

It was a serious of two Hallmark movies names – one real, one fake – and we just had to pick the real ones. I won't lie and say I got a perfect score because I didn't. I fell for a very close-to-real title. But I am glad I dove into my 2021 DVR'd selections to help with several titles.

And the grand prize? I don't know. It's in the mail, I guess. But I'll just cherish my dorky bragging rights for now.

I better get to my recliner and start "studying" for next year!

No comments: