Sunday, December 5, 2021

The Good, The Bad, and The Pretty Ugly

Today was definitely a combination of the Good, the Bad, and the oh-so Ugly. And not necessarily in that order. But here's the Good first...

Got our tree up and decorated. It's fake, but the beauty is real! We had to get a skinny one a few years back to accommodate the non-skinny TV at that end of the living room. So this fits nicely in the corner and always puts me in the Christmas spirit.

Which I needed today. So for the Bad...

I know they got dumped with snow Up North, but we had the continuous sleet all day. Hard to tell in the picture, but it was yuck. Jim shoveled twice and managed not to fall on his backside, so I'm very thankful for that. Also thankful I didn't have to drive anywhere today.

Unfortunately I was home for the Ugly...

No photo needed. Though I am sure there are dozens of memes of the Vikings choking. I'm gonna chalk it up as the holiday spirit of giving. We just wanted to give the Lions their first win of the year. Yeah, that's it. Uff da. 

Glad I had a supply of Hallmark movies on DVR to change that mood. And I watched the Annie musical I recorded from last week.

She's right. Thank goodness. There's always tomorrow!


No comments: