Thursday, December 2, 2021

Northern Lights-ish


The Northern Lights in central Wisconsin – courtesy of Kwik Trip. Yup, in the high 40s today so Black Betty II needed a shower. Big time.

I had to wait until tonight after the boys basketball game because there were long lines at every wash at lunchtime when I went to get my booster shot (yay) and on the way to the game. 9 p.m. – no line and still way above freezing.

It's been established I'm a dork and get exited about the weird things. Now, I just have to clean the interior while it's still "nice" out. Then I'll really be happy.

I'm also in a good mood because the boys beat Phillips – both JV and Varsity. By a lot. And because so far, knock on wood, I'm feeling OK after my Moderna vaccine booster.

My left arm hurts a lot so I took two ibuprofen PM and will nod off shortly. But hopefully I don't get the chills and all that crap that I had after the second dose. Either way, glad I did it.

And now I have to do some seriously praying for some loved ones with legitimate health issues right now. I'll never take the phrase "At least I've still got my health" for granted again.

Hugs to those of you who could use one right now. Count to 10 because I'm sending a good, long one!



No comments: