Monday, December 20, 2021

Grown-Up Christmas Wishes

Monday Night Football and what can I say? We're already looking like it's Ugly Sweater night or just ugly football. Hopefully, we can beat the Bears!

Just got from book club – dinner at the poor, understaffed Perkins – so I again walk in and jinx our lead. Halftime so I gotta quick change out of Christmas red and into Vikings purple for the second half!

We did celebrate Christmas number 3 today. My fam, Jim's fam, and now our fam. Well Carter and Mamie anyway.

That was my lunch-hour fun today. They opened stockings and Santa gifts since they're leaving tomorrow morning. I don't mind spreading out Christmas like this. Lots of celebrations and total relaxation by the time the big day gets. Loving that.

Gonna miss everyone but just getting all these hugs in the past 2 weeks should carry me for a long time. That and a Vikings victory tonight. C'mon, Santa, I've been pretty good this year!

No comments: