Tuesday, December 28, 2021

More White Stuff


Those of you who wished for a white Christmas must have been pretty persistent! We're getting another 3-6 inches of the lovely white stuff this evening and through the night. Hopefully what hubby removed is all we're getting.

Since I did not want to hurt my back further, I stuck to indoor removal tasks today.

Tomorrow's garbage day so I figured I should go through the fridge and all the cupboards to get rid of super-expired food. Yes, I know many of the dates are "suggested" sell-by dates, but if it's super-expired, it has to go. I mean in my head I "just did this" not too long ago. But my eyes saw the expiration dates without a 2 in it. So you know it's super-expired when it ends in 18 and 19. Uff da. 

It made for quite a heavy garbage bag!

Since I was somewhat motivated, I figured I'd move onto Carter's bathroom. Well, the main bathroom, but I never use it since we have one off our bedroom. Anyway, it's been awhile since I've gone through the cabinets. Quite awhile.


Snow was not the only white stuff needing removal today. Did you know dental floss has an expiration date? Did not know that. Probably more related to minty flavored ones, but still. This floss Jenga tower has been in the makings for quite sometime. 

You might think it's hoarding. I just think it's a sign of good dental health. Obviously everyone under this roof visits the dentist twice a year and gets that free little packet of floss each time. Definitely sticking with that story rather than the notion I keep things for no good reason!

For the record, I threw them all out. Didn't want to be around when the Jenga tower collapsed on some unsuspecting tooth brusher!

Also, it's feeling good to tackle a few decluttering/organizing projects each day – interspersed with Hallmark movies of course. I am gradually getting rid of a few from the DVR storage each day.

Hey, that counts as decluttering to me! On a roll!

No comments: