Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Just Hoopin' it Up

Had to show some love to the Middle School basketball teams since our high school teams were not home tonight. This picture cracks me up because it shows the size difference in middle schoolers. Now granted our No. 4 is jumping high for a lay-up, but the 7th-grader in the lower left corner looks like a really little kid.

They all worked hard no matter their size. It was a close game throughout and our boys won by basket.

I stayed for half the 8th-grade game. They just keep scoring. So that was entertaining. 

Left at halftime to go meet hubby and drop off his truck for an oil change tomorrow. The roads were a bit slick tonight. Snowed all day. I guess that's a daily thing for December now. Don't recall that one.

So I'm glad I got home at a decent hour. And had plenty of time for my bed to warm up! Time to hoop it up in my dreams.

No comments: