Friday, December 3, 2021

Different Views

When you work from home, you don't pay as much attention to the weather as when you have a half-hour commute. So again I was surprised to wake up to snow.

Had to break out the lens ball I got from my friend Cindy for my birthday. Yes, that was the end of June and yes, I've underutilized it. I still don't know what to do with it exactly, but I have some ideas now...


Well this isn't good. The blog site can't handle photos right now. I'll have to share tomorrow hopefully. By then blogger.com should be back to normal and so should I. Normal being relative, of course.

Woke up about 2 a.m. and never fell back to sleep. Both arms were so sore, which was weird. Very achy with chills and hot forehead and all the good side effects I had with my second dose of Moderna. Pretty much still feel that way so I stayed home and just watched Assumption basketball on TV instead. Another "different view" for today.

Fingers crossed that Saturday lives up to its reputation. 






No comments: