Thursday, December 23, 2021

Jingle, Jingle for Danish Kris Kringle

Nothing says Happy Festivus or Merry Christmas Eve Eve like a visit from Kris Kringle. 

Or in our case, my friend Kris (but spelled differently) delivering a Kringle. A Nordic Noel Kringle!



You can see the by the description that our friend from Racine has good taste. And, of course, the Kringle had great taste! We are trying to see how far this lasts into my vacation.


Oh yes. This afternoon I shut down my work laptop and don't have to start it up again until 2022. Now that has a nice jingle jingle ring to it!

So to start vacation, we finished buying and wrapping presents. And ordered out pizza for dinner. And, I may or may not have watched a Hallmark movie already. There's no judging on Christmas vacation!

Hope you all enjoy some special time off, too. Until then, Merry Christmas Eve Eve and Happy Festivus to the rest of us!

No comments: