Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Capture Moments of Summer


All I have to say tonight is capture each moment of summer when you can. Or I should say, capture each technically spring moment when you can.

Our neighborhood cows are appreciating the pretty sunsets of late, and so should we. 

Today was a bit of a stressful day at work – if you follow professional golf closely, you'll understand why. But still I had the joy of delivering U.S. Senior Open volunteer packets to my former boss (out on knee surgery) at King Cone. Hey, he picked the place. And our friend Lisa, who stopped by after watching her grandson play baseball at Kellner Fields.

Hubby had golf tonight and could decompress on the bench swing out front when he got home. I had nothing after ice cream and could relax watching both celebrity Wheel of Fortune AND Jeopardy. How is it that I only knew one 1 out of 6 "celebrities." Either I'm getting old, or they're stretching that label "celebrity" a bit.

That's it for tonight's excitement. Trying to under-commit and over-relax when I can. Hope you can, too!

No comments: