Monday, June 19, 2023

Monday Funday

They always say Sunday Funday but never consider Monday can be fun, too. I mean once the work day is done and stuff.

It was nice today that I had my 6-week hair appointment right after work and that gave me time to stop in at the WR Legion game. With nice hair, let's point out. This time the 16U team was playing – which had one former Royal, one Royal, and one boyfriend of a Royal. Ha.

Got some pictures, saw some friends and was home in plenty of time to do photos and relax.

This is my fave pic of the night. Just crawling and flying simultaneously back to first base so he's not tagged out. And yes, he was safe.

Our team lost by 1 to Merrill but I'm glad I could get there. I figure I have one more age group to hit, then I'm free from my self-imposed obligation to get Legion baseball pictures. Don't get me wrong. I love ANY day at the ball park. But sometimes I just like to WATCH.

Good luck the rest of your season, Ramblers!

No comments: