Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Keep Your Friends Close...

There's some valid wisdom in the advice in keeping our friends close... but our enemies closer. When the neighborhood black panther strolled through our yard, I was prepared for a hissy fit.


Instead, Sylvester just stared it down as it pranced through the back yard and into the neighbor's yard. And for the first time, I heard our "85-year-old" meow: "Get off my lawn!"

True story!

Good thing her hearing and eyesight seem to be going, or she might have gone a little nuts. And that would've been the highlight of the evening. After work, hubby had golf league and I ran a bunch of stuff into Goodwill.

Then shopped, of course, and got three "new" books. I can never get ahead of my clutter! Maybe the new mantra should be: Keep your clutter close... and your donation center closer! 

Gonna have to work on that. Especially not having a hissy fit when I have to let go of something "I'm sure I'll need someday." Uff da.

I'm a work in progress. Thanks for your patience! And happy Hump Day. Thank the lord!

No comments: