Thursday, June 8, 2023

Do We Have to Keep Score?


Tonight launched the inaugural Women's Golf League at Tri-City. FORE!

My partner Marigene and I had the second tee time of the night at 5:10 p.m. It was weird keeping a combined score and then comparing it with the twosome we were up against. As soon as I noticed the one girl's college golf team bag, I knew we were gonners.

Still, we had fun and only lost by 3 holes. And it was a gorgeous night. 

From there, I raced over to Washington Field where our Lady Royals soccer team was playing in the sectional semi-finals. Our #1 seeded Royals trailed #2 Lodi by a 1-0 margin and then the lost 2-0. Sorry, Lady Royals. You've been phenomenal all season. Hold your heads high.

So now the only post-season team left is our Lady Royals softball team.


Gotta sleep fast. Game time is 8 a.m.!! Let's go, defending state champion Lady Royals!



No comments: