Friday, January 5, 2024

Fine, I'll Sign Autographs


I think I told some of you that if you tuned in to the Golf Channel and watched my company's tournament on Maui, you might see someone you know. 

And here I am...


I know. How many times do I have to have my face or name appear on international television channels this year to become famous. Or at least wealthy?

Ha. It was just fun to have the TV contingent on Maui care about what was happening in our Stevens Point, Wisconsin, office. We were all glad to be a part of it.

And even though I've been asked more than a few times this week "How come you're not on Maui?" I'm just going to guess that I'm too far down the totem pole...



And that I'll just have to stick with my Maui memories with this guy. And that's fine by me! Aloha!

And have a good weekend!

No comments: