Monday, January 15, 2024

Polar Opposites


One of my formerly favorite nephews and I Snapchat pretty regularly. Why do I say "formerly"? Well imagine getting this lovely view...


After waking up to this? Not nice. (Even though he knows his family back home in South Dakota is experiencing the same Polar Vortex fun.) Yes, I'm purely jealous. And yes, of course, he's still on my favorites list. But only after he just snapped this followup picture to me...


I can be a predictable pushover to please, that's for sure! Plus, despite the fact I am crabby and still suffering from this lingering cold, I have new hair!


Goodbye holiday glitter and silver bells and what not. Just back to my normal "false coloring" self and I am smiling. And yes, my hair artist also knows I'm a predictable pushover to please!

Hope you found something pleasing in your life today!

No comments: