Monday, January 8, 2024

Well That Stinks

Sometimes Mondays just stink for being Mondays. But today there are added reasons...

Take my new co-worker, for example. I don't why there has been an influx of stink bugs around the house this winter, but I'm so over it!

Which brings me to another thing that stinks ... winter actually IS coming after all. We'll be in a winter storm warning from tonight until Wednesday morning. Our area is projected to get 5-8 inches of snow with high winds. Thus, school is already called off for tomorrow.

What doesn't stink is me getting to sleep in a bit and work from home tomorrow! Although I suppose more stink bugs will heading indoors for cover. Eww.


Football also stinks. Not talking about the Vikings. There were no surprises there. But may amazing 12-2 fantasy team bit the dust in the championship game. By almost 50 points. Grrrrr. Too many injuries and people with limited playing time. Dang. I really wanted our traveling trophy! 

The one thing that definitely didn't stink was our Lady Royals basketball team. The undefeated ladies had a tough matchup against Neillsville tonight, who was also undefeated in their conference. Assumption held on for the 52-45 win!

So yeah, even stinky days can end on a positive (clean smelling) note! Hope your week is fragrance-free!

No comments: