Monday, January 29, 2024

Monday Surprises

When the first sight to greet you on a Monday morning is cat puke on your office carpet, you know it's going to be a great day. I mean after that, how can it not go up?


And it did! You'll never guess who finally came to visit. Mr. Sun! About time, dude! I almost didn't recognize you.


I knew temps were suppose to rise this week, but it certainly was a nice surprise to have to squint outside!

I got another surprise, too. Not as good... at least to start with. As my team Birthday Fairy, I pride myself in keeping track of this special occasion so I can decorate the person's desk and... of course, make them a treat (a.k.a. trifle). When one of my co-workers inquired what I was making for the other co-worker's birthday tomorrow, I was speechless. Ope! Missed that one. 


But even though I don't have an oven to bake the cake part, I managed to cobble one together thanks to the bakery section at the store! It's some sort of peanut butter and chocolate vibe. Hope the random mix of things taste OK together. (That would not be a good surprise.) So far, though, I think I'm batting a thousand. I'll let you know.

Now, at day's end, I think there's one more surprise that may be coming. After cleaning up that Princess Pukes-A-Lot mess this morning, I also found a singular "turd" (for lack of a better word). Where is the rest of Princess Poops-A-Lot's gift? 

Question is: Do we look for it or perhaps count on Tuesday having a day break surprise that means the day will just keep getting better?

Hope you get some nice surprises this week! But, per usual, be careful out there!

No comments: