Wednesday, January 24, 2024

What She Says: Let it Go

The worst thing about having holiday packages or this-is-normal-life packages is that sometimes they arrive in the worst conditions. Then, trust me, after an experience of going through the process, do you package and ship them back – or deal with it and keep it?


After so many valuable Christmas gifts I had shipped via the big A this year, this is – quite frankly – the 3rd one I was challenged in my mind if I should return.


Crushed packaging. Crushed product, etc. But after having to deal with 2 or 3 items returned back in the holiday season – via jumping through a lot of hoops – I decide to sing the Let it Go song.

These cylinder kleenex containers are awesome to fit into my cupholder in my vehicle and I love them for that. But since the plastic bottoms of each tissue cube were included in the box, I figured I'd reconstruct them to make the "damaged" cylinders work. 

I'm starting with the dozen that will fit my vehicle's cupholder. After that, we'll see what fits or what we'll let go!

Frankly, I'll see how far I can make that work. I guess I have this mission to be above complaining but also see if that works. 

I'll keep you posted!



No comments: