Thursday, January 18, 2024

Let's Keep Advancing the Calendar


It's hard to blog regularly when all I have to talk about is waking up to sub-zero temperatures and this stinking lingering head cold and cough. 

This is why I'm convinced January by far is the longest month. We've got the cold, the snow, the illness, the darkness, the cold (oh, I said that).

For the record, I have accomplished the following things so far:

  • Haven't missed a day of work despite struggling a bit.
  • Correctly wrote 2024 on the one check I've written.
  • Am getting through books (audio and physical) at a great opening year pace!

Definitely haven't kept up a daily blog or a daily adherence to healthy habits. Just keep advancing the calendar page tomorrow and eventually it will all right itself. I say, anyway.

In the meantime, be careful in the cold and do your best to stay healthy. And maybe throw in a positive attitude for good measure!

(Disclaimer: That last part not required if you live in the Dakotas, Minnesota, or Wisconsin!)


No comments: