Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Hump Day Headlines, er Just Catching Up

A quick recap of my not-so-exciting life... I was pretty close on my Monday prediction about Trifle Tuesday.

Based on the "leftover" evidence presented, I'm still batting a thousand!

After that lovely "you should start a bakery" day, I shot hoops. Pictures of our Lady Royals middle-schoolers that is. Then got lost in editing last night and never got around to blogging. I'm sure you survived just fine.

Side note: I also had book club after that and based on our ratings, give The Star-Crossed Sisters of Tuscany a try! On average, we rated it 4 out of 5.

Today was a pleasant last-day-of-January surprise. More spring-like temperatures than anything else. It was glorious!

Ironically, this was the day we finally had our Christmas party for the marketing department. We're so busy in December preparing for the January golf tournament we sponsor that this is the only time we can get most people available to attend.

It was fun (even though I didn't win any prizes) but it felt weird saying "Merry Christmas" while stepping outside and we didn't need a jacket!

I'll take that any day, won't you?

P.S. Hey! We survived what felt like the 642 days of January!! Be careful out there – and let's get through this!


No comments: