Saturday, January 13, 2024

Minimalist Mindset

I feel like when I actually take down the Christmas tree and all the decorations, I could declare myself one of those trendy minimalists. I mean seriously, everything looks so bare! The only decorations left are on the front deck...


The usually covered bucket has snow on it – thanks to the wind that came with the snowstorm.

According to my mathematical research, we got a good 8 inches here on Bluejay Drive.

Which means we can comfortably seat a family of 4 looking to chill out this weekend!

Let's just say our little hot pink/purple spot in the southeast corner of Wood County had 8 inches and added the "plus" in other neighborhoods!

And I had no energy to shovel, thanks to this killer cold. I was able to dismantle the tree, etc and then send hubby on his way to sing at church while I wrapped up a few more episodes of "The Crown." Hopefully all these good cold remedies kick in so I can do something far more interesting and fun on Sunday!

Be careful out there!

No comments: