Monday, January 1, 2024

Happy New Year (Auld Lang Syne, Vacation)

Happy 2024! Unfortunately, New Year's Day signals the end of my Christmas vacation. The good news is that I can put an end to my 10-day grazing streak. Uff da. The bad news is my clothes are going to be seasonally snug.

The other bad news is that I have to set an alarm tonight! WHAT?! That time went too fast.

I didn't even finish all my recorded Christmas movies so I technically shouldn't be allowed to leave the house yet. Should I?

Ugh. It won't be pretty but I'll make it through. Just grateful I had time to really break in my recliner and (no offense to my awesome co-workers) didn't think about work. At. All. 

Hoping you all had time to relax during the holidays. And we can all be energized for a new year of possibilities, making memories, and perhaps watching new Hallmark movies.

No comments: