Monday, January 22, 2024

Germ Snore-fare

So we've heard of "germ warfare" – the use of toxins of biological origin or microorganisms as weapons of war. But what about "germ snore-fare" – the accidental transfer of nagging cough, snot-nosed snore-inducing germs to your spouse?

Well even though it looks like clipart germs are cute and they love to hold dance parties, it's not so cute in real life. 

Obviously, I will not include any real-life illustrations. (Or Snapchats.) But I legitimately feel bad that when I'm just getting over my 10-day cough and cold, the germs hop over to HubbyLand. Sorry!

If this is a test to see if men handle illness as well as women, I'm going to have to break the stereotype and bow out of the competition. I fully admit I was pretty whiny last week! Hopefully these friendly germs are just here for a short visit and will head South for the winter in no time at all.

Be careful out there! And don't fall for that smiling, friendly act.

No comments: