Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Frozen Fun

With a wakeup call below zero, it was so hard to get out of bed! But I managed to bundle up and head to Stevens Point, where is was probably one degree colder.

My challenge actually came after work when I headed to the Pacelli-Assumption-etc Co-op team play hockey. I definitely warmed up my car several minutes before leaving the parking garage. Thank goodness for covered parking even though there was no snow this time!

Even though it was senior night, it was a small crowd due to the sub-freezing temperatures, I'm sure!


I still managed to bond with Mr. Zamboni between periods 1 and 2. But after 2, I left. My lovely cold for the past several days couldn't tolerate the cold air. We were tied 1-1 when I left. But have since found out we lost 3-1.  Now I'm really glad I could be there for the beginning parts.

And glad me and my health are surviving this Polar Vortex so far. Good luck to you, too!

No comments: