Saturday, July 11, 2009

Hey, there's cars here, too!

I was feeling a mixture of relief and disappointment today that the freak show was way toned down. I guess Saturday is the "family" day at the car show. I didn't shoot my first picture until 2 o'clock! Then I decided I better get some car shots, too, since this is a car show after all!

They had the red carpet rolled out (literally) for the real stars of Johnny Depp's new Public Enemies movie. Since most of the movie was shot in Wisconsin, this car and dozens of others owned by Wisconsin collectors, were used. Most of them were black. I told the owner of this one that I'd remember it when I see the movie since it's red!

Speaking of star power... So I was joking about the whole Erik Estrada thing, but I still got my aging '70s TV star fix today...

Doesn't Greg Evigan from BJ & the Bear look like he's saying, "Come here, Robyn. I've heard about you from Ponch and Fonzie"?

Onto other interesting sights...

New weight-lifting plan? Doesn't look as fun as my Zumba class!

Cesspool cleaning over lunch hour... Hmmm, a good reminder of the importance of a college education.

Warning: This one is PG-13...

I know. Obviously single -- because I don't know many wives who'd let him out of the house (or back in) after wearing that!

Gotta love the car show!

No comments: