Friday, July 10, 2009

Side Show

OK, you asked for it (well not really). Here a few snapshots from the "side show" at the car show. Pardon me in advance if I offend you.

First, the photo you've all been waiting for...

I was serious about those eyebrows! Look at them flutter in the wind! Yikes.

Off-road shopping anyone?

I can't say I got the fashion memo that guys could wear capris. I suppose if they're camo and tie on the side, that's OK.

Hot and humid. Off come the shirts...

Or add extra layers to dress your part. He must have been dying in that today!


Not all guys have "trucker hats." The safari look is big this year.

So is the "I don't want to be a redneck" (as in sunburned red) homemade sunscreen look!

Eat your heart out, Rogaine. You can buy a visor now with spiked hair built right in. I swear. A redneck toupée?

I guess if you're that worried about losing your hair, borrow some from this guy's face...

I knew you wanted one more look!

2 comments:

Rayna Delaney said...

The visors with the spiked hair are the rage down here at flea markets. They even come in Viking colors.. purple and gold... almost got a couple of them for you and Jim, but hubby is Mr. El Cheapo, so you won't get one. lol

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I could stand to have to be there for 4 days. Interesting pics though. Hope you can stay cool and comfortable without having to take your shirt off. Not that it would offend anybody. Lene