Monday, July 6, 2009

Summer Snapshots

Some Foto Fun from the past week or so...

Like father, like daughter...

Sylvester says: When I grow up, I want to be a couch potato!

In honor of Farrah's passing, Charlie's Angels reunited at my parents' anniversary party! From left, my sister Raylene, cousin Lonna and me. I know I'm "Sabrina" but I don't know which one of those two won the Jill battle!

In the category of my mother never throws anything out... My brother Ron shows off the swim trunks he wore as a 1-year-old who, at that time, would be shooting for an Olympic debut (in 1980) at age 19. Michael Phelps, eat your heart out!

Had to get one final family pic before Casey jets off to college this fall. You'll notice I have outgrown my mother in height, but I will never be close to catching Jim or the big boys. And Carter doesn't look too far behind!

No comments: