Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Good Spending, er Sleeping, Weather

We turned the air off and enjoyed some temps in the mid-50s last night. And slept hard. Tonight and tomorrow night should give us the same relief. But then, as you'd expect in Wisconsin, it will get up to 98 by Sunday.

Seriously.

So we'll enjoy this while we can. Not that I mind the heat. I just like having the windows open and getting a breeze through the house. Our spoiled kitty likes that, too!

Amazingly, with the A/C off here, in the car and at work, I have been sneezing less and blowing my nose less today. Coincidence? I don't think so. I think I just cured myself! (For a few days anyway.)

I really have no excuse about not getting outside to go for a bike ride or pull some weeds or sit on the swing on the deck. But I'm too tired!

I tell you, one trip into town to the store with Carter will do that to you. He had some of his babysitting money with to buy an iTunes card. But then we're looking at all kinds of stuff -- ignoring the school supplies! -- and I find myself adding things to the cart I probably shouldn't. So the walking part isn't draining. I think it's the spending dough on Mr. Money Pit (not to be confused with Mr. Brad Pitt). You parents out there know -- it's exhausting.

Between that and our perfect sleeping weather, it looks like I'll totally have Mr. Sandman on my side tonight. I hope he's not charging us. I can't spare a dime right now.

No comments: