Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Fast Break

It's after 8:30 and I still didn't eat supper yet, so this is just a fast break to blog.

First stop of the day was at the chiropractor. He's a Vikings fan, too -- yes, I surround myself with them -- so we commiserated a bit but were not surprised by the outcome of last night's game. It is a nice surprise, however, to wake and discover I won the Packer pool at work. Weird how that only happens for the Vikings games. Must be my consolation prize!

The chiropractor appointment went fine. Hip and back feel much better but unfortunately, I didn't have time to test it out in a run today.

Work was busy. Finally successfully logged onto to my computer at work this afternoon. Two full work days without a computer is not good for my productivity this week.

Had to get home by 5 so we could get Carter into town for his basketball game. Tonight they played Amherst. This is always a fun matchup because Carter gets to play against Harry, his best buddy from summers in Iola. They even guarded each other tonight. That was cool.

Amherst ended up beating us by 9 points and that was better than it looked for awhile! Carter was zero percent shooting (0 for 2) from the floor. His friend Harry sunk a 3-pointer though! We'll see how it goes when we play at Amherst in a month!

Got home after 7:30 so missed the first half of Glee but caught the end and think it must have been pretty darn good. Carter is still doing homework and has yet to take a shower.

Looks like he could use a fast break, too. I better log off and see if I can help!

No comments: