Thursday, September 19, 2013

Oh, Nuts!

Wild Women's Weekend XV is here!!

Got on the road on time but an hour into my trip I realized I had forgotten the special treats I made my sisters. I'm sure you heard my cursing from YOUR house -- and I mean wherever you live! Hubby offered to meet me halfway but I opted to skip it since that would have just added more time to an already 4+ hour trip.

Why did I care? Well they were putzy. And they were pretty. And all I could do to "treat" my sisters was to show them pictures.

So here are the treats I was just nuts about...


Now you see why I was taking pictures of it!

Oh well. The important thing is that we are all here (at our secret location) -- despite hard rains on the drive. And despite the fact it might get gloomy, we have not much Internet connection, and I forgot my acorns -- I am sure we'll have fun and I can guarantee there will be plenty of nuts around here!

Just sayin'.

No comments: