Friday, September 13, 2013

TGIF the 13th

I might be jinxing myself by saying it before midnight, but I survived another Friday the 13th. Phew.

Wasn't like I had a dangerous path to follow. Had to drive to work since hubby was off golfing with his dad and sister this morning then riding with a buddy down to the Brewers game in Milwaukee. Unfortunately, the Brew Crew beat his Reds, but I am sure he had a good time.

Had an uneventful day with no good luck or bad luck. Worked, picked Carter up from cross country practice and we had a movie night. As a bonus, my sister-in-law stopped by and dropped off fresh cupcakes. Not a bad night at all!

Carter is in bed since he has to rest up for a meet tomorrow. I am hitting the hay shortly, too. Our Saturday is going to be pretty full and I will need the energy. I also need to charge up my phone and find fresh camera batteries.

I realized -- now that I am counting down to this year's sister weekend -- that I took a ton or photos last year I did not share. Grabbed a cool one today and messed with it a bit.

I call this one: Got Milk?

And here it is in black and white. I didn't get too artsy with it, but it gave me some ideas. Good thing I've got some scrapping weekends coming up because I have a ton of photos that need new homes.

Just need some organizational skills on my side and that energy I mentioned earlier, bottled up like milk.

Think I'll go catch some from the Sand Man now.


No comments: