Monday, September 30, 2013

PUMP-ed Up Again

Found another way to enjoy Pumpkin as a yummy autumn treat!! Look what I found (yes, Wal-Mart has everything):


And look at the label (lower right) -- it's a FAT FREE food! Everybody wins.

And this is how I made it FAT again. Here is how to make Crispy Pumpkin Spice Treats:

Melt 3 tablespoons butter in large microwaveable bowl. Add the Pumpkin Spice Mallows and stir to coat them with the melted butter. Then melt the marshmallow mix, stirring every 30 seconds so it doesn't burn.

Mix melted marshmallows with 5 cups of crisp rice cereal. Place in 9x13 pan that is buttered (or I use parchment paper so I'm not adding butter).

Place candy corn on top -- 'cause that makes even more festive and yummy!


Makes 2 dozen Crispy Pumpkin Spice Treats. Decorate how you want. I might even try rolling them in balls and sticking the candy corn on top so it looks more like a pumpkin.

When I have time. Right now I'm just waiting for these to set so I can have one. (Don't worry, I know they are good. Somebody already taste-tested!)

Enjoy!


No comments: